Interestingly enough the cannabis plant has the ability to grow in virtually any climate and provide a 100% renewable crop with all kinds of uses. Nutritionally dense foods, durable fiber and … [Continue Reading...] about Cannabis: The most misunderstood plant turns out to be the most useful.
Youth Hockey Camp
Hemp Heals Hockey Wellness Camp
Calling all Youth hockey players 10 & up! First of its kind Hemp and Mindfulness Educational Youth Hockey Camp ran by former Philadelphia Flyer Riley Cote. To promote wellness, raise awareness and educate the youth on the many applications of the hemp plant in everyday life.
REGISTER FOR FREE! – Secure your spot now, they fill up fast!
Hemp Education Curriculum
This 1st of its kind hockey camp will focus on the fundamentals of wellness promoting health and recovery using the viable hemp plant.
Hemp for Health
• Hemp Nutrition: A complete super food, digestible protein source, perfect ratio of
essential fatty acids
• Hemp Hygiene: Moisturizing hemp seed oil is great for hair, skin and deodorants.
• Hemp Wellness & Recovery: Managing pain & inflammation and promoting sleep
with the power of hemp extracts.
• Hemp Innovation: Promoting the viability and endless uses of the hemp plant
• Mindfulness: Introducing the practice of mindful movements (Yoga & Meditation)
A FREE Youth Camp subsidized by our sponsors!
• $5000 – Title platinum sponsorship: Hemp Heals Hockey Camp powered by, (hemp t shirt sponsorship) logo on the front of the shirts along side hemp heals hockey logo, banner placement in arena, media plugs, speaking opportunity for the kids, speaking opportunity for the adults, website presence.
• $2500 – Gold sponsorship: (jersey sponsor) logo on the front of the jerseys along side
hemp heals hockey logo. Banner placement in arena, media plugs, website presence,
logo on the back of the jerseys
• $500 – Silver sponsorship: Banner placement in arena, website presence, logo on the
back of the jerseys
• Product donation: website presence, logo on the back of the jerseys
*All sponsorships are 100% tax deductible through the Hemp Heals Foundation
Monday - Thursday
- 8:00am - 11:30am
- Daily Routine
- Off ice warm up/ training , 1 hour of on ice, 30 minute Classroom, 1 hour of mindful exercise
- 8:00am - 2:30pm
- Last Day
- Off ice warm up/training , 1-2 hours of on ice, 2nd session full ice scrimmage, 30 minute Classroom, 1 hour of mindful exercise, off ice games and special guests including 2x stanley cup winner & former Philadelphia Flyer Dan Carcillo
* Friday Afternoon
- For Parents
- 30 minute condensed curriculum for the parents.